Hey if you live in the Troy, Mi., you have great pet sitters and walkers. Call Mary Jo and Kelly to get a caring and great team to care for your 4 legged souls. http://troypetsitting.com/
Our promise … We will treat your pet as if it were our own. We will be honest and trustworthy. We will be reliable. We will treat your home and property with respect and care.
Why You Should Choose Troy Pet Sitting? Safe and reliable service Individualized attention Bonded & Insured Reasonable Rates References available upon request Loving, personal, attention No need for extra vaccinations (which Kennels require)
- Consider the pet sitter (petparenting.wordpress.com)
- The name game of a new dog (cfrydoghouse.wordpress.com)
- Why I chose to be a Pet Sitter (ourheroesathomepetservices.wordpress.com)
Taren Jean Wilson is a lover of cats! Taren saved two feral cats, last year. The one kitty Taren saved she found a home for The other kitty very sick she made a home for. Mitya, my grandkitty and Taren’s son-kitty has been a challenge of love and time and money. Today Mitya is thriving, and this due to the love of Taren. I am proud of her in so many ways, this is one way that is so special. Taren, believes when you take on a 4 legged soul as a family member, you stick with them literaly thru thick and thin!
Please help a feral cat rescue.
http://www.feralcatrescuemd.org/ Please Donate!
Suncoast Humane Society Of Englewood, Fl. Needs Food For Its Pet Pantry I Bet Your Favorite Pet Rescue Does Too!
Please check your local pet rescue and see if you can help the pantry that gives food to those going thru a tough time and need the help so they can hang on to their four-legged family members. The Suncoast Humane Society will take any kind soft or hard any manufacturer! Purina, and or generic just unopened! Maybe you could go to a Pet Food site and print off a coupon and buy something your shelter needs! Those of you who have lost a dear four-legged family member if you have any un opened food please give it in their honor if you can. $1.00 off
when you buy any ONE (1) package of Fancy Feast® Gourmet
Related articlesPurina’s link! http://www.purina.com/coupons?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=corporate-purina.com-mobile%7Cbing%7Cbranded%7Ccoupon&utm_term=purina+coupons&utm_campaign=always+on
- Jaci’s Cleveland Canine Corner: Pet Rescue Disaster Relief (new102.cbslocal.com)
- Rescue Me Ohio visits Columbus Pet Expo (rescuemeohio.wordpress.com)
- Pro Plan Duo Delice New, Tasty, and Wagging Good!-Review & Giveaway (wagthedoguk.com)
- REGISTRY: Pets lost after Moore tornado (kfor.com)
- Rescue a Shelter Pet in Lynchburg (lynchburgmom.wordpress.com)
- Pet Of The Week (starpittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Two Nominees For Humane Society’s Annual ‘Pets Of Valor’ Award Hail From Philadelphia Area (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Safety tips for pets on hot days (wwlp.com)
Senior Cats, How To Care For Them! I Love Rescues Who Care For Senior Cats and Sick Cats Most Rescues Will Not Accept! Like Puffy Paws Of Englewood, Fl. My Home Town, Please Support Them !!!
- Put Your Hearts to Work, and Local Rescued Cats and Horses (thecreativecat.net)
- Pets rescued from Oklahoma up for adoption at PAWS Chicago (wgntv.com)
- Fresno County woman gives elderly pooches a place to go (fresnobee.com)
Many times people are afraid to adopt an older dog – not because they don’t like them, or are afraid of any extra care or money that might be needed – but because of how soon they might lose them. But death is a part of life. Imagine giving a senior dog a loving, secure, and happy retirement home for whatever time he has left. His life, and yours, will be richer for it.
The Benefits of Adopting an Older Dog
- Calmer temperaments. Older dogs are less likely to have that crazy puppy energy that can challenge even the most patient of pet owners! Senior dogs often enjoy just hanging out with their people or going for quiet walks.
- What you see is what you get. You know how big the dog is going to get (he’s already full grown) and you know his temperament.
- Many older dogs are already good house pets. They’re housetrained, know what they should (or shouldn’t) chew, and are happy to find a soft place to nap. And they’re happy to share their nap time with their people, too.
- You give a deserving dog a loving home. Every animal needs love, even older ones. They still have lots of love to give and deserve a family that will return that love.
Homes Suitable for Older Dogs
There’s no easy answer to figuring out what kind of home is best suited to a senior dog. Senior dogs’ personalities and abilities are as varied as younger dogs (and people)! Some of the things to consider, though, include:
- Easy access around the house. It’s easier for older dogs with joint or mobility problems if they don’t have to navigate a lot of steep stairs. There are ways around this, of course – many companies these days manufacture ramps that will help dogs climb onto their favorite couches, beds, etc.
- Quieter household. Young, rambunctious children or dogs (or other pets) might not be the best fit for a senior dog that enjoys his sleep!
- Families willing and able to care for an older pet. This includes time, effort, and finances. Many dogs live to a ripe old age, happy, active, and with only minor health issues. However, if the aging process starts to catch up with the pooch, his family should be willing and able to put in the extra effort and money into his care.
- Rescued Dogs From Bosnia Looking For New Forever Homes…Can U Help (preciousjules1985.wordpress.com)
- Dogs rescued in animal cruelty case (kfor.com)
- The Pet Collective: Unbelievable: 89 Dogs Rescued From a Hoarder; Here’s One Dog’s Story (huffingtonpost.com)
- Niverville Dog Adoption Fair (dreamdogrescueblog.wordpress.com)
There are many reasons that people do not adopt a black cat or dog. One reason is that they are superstitious. Really? Wow, not adopting a four-legged family member due to the color of their skin is just simply well silly!
- Colour carries little clout when it comes to B.C. pet adoptions (theprovince.com)
- “Black dog syndrome” forces Saskatchewan strays to Vancouver Island for adoption (globalnews.ca)
- A Mother’s “Intuition” (animallovergal82.wordpress.com)
- The Mysterious Black Cat (misticaluna.wordpress.com)
- Why Black Is Best (humanrescuesdog.com)
- Witches & Black Cats (hannahdoveblog.wordpress.com)
- April Cat Adoption Special (franklintails.wordpress.com)
- Bay Area Families Seek Ex-Guide Dog Trainees For Adoption (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
Stress What Stress I Need To Get Adopted and Quick! Please Check Animals At Local Shelters That Have Limited Time On Earth and Need to Be Adopted Pronto! Such as Urgent Animals, Follow The Link!!! Linkhttps://www.facebook.com/#!/fwaccurgents
PLEASE ADOPT AND QUICK WILL BE PUT DOWN. Please check local rescues for souls that have limited time before they are euthanized and rescue or if possible foster !! ABOVE IS PIC USED TO SHOW STRESS- THE SOUL HAS A HOME!
them till they have a home!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/fwaccurgents urgent for adoption-look for your local rescue and ask them if they have a link! I will feature it!
- Staten Island Kill Shelter Has a Beautiful German Shepard That Needs Our Help. Please Help… (winddrinker.wordpress.com)
- Urgent: Sebring County Kill Shelter, Florida Has Too Many Animals & Has Scheduled Wednesdays Is Their Drop Dead Date: Please Help! (winddrinker.wordpress.com)
- Tails of Courage Hosts Dog and Puppy Adoption Events in March (prweb.com)
- No Kill Shelters: the Truth. (elephantjournal.com)
- Adopt A Dog From An Animal Shelter (adoptadogonline.wordpress.com)
- Adopting an Adult or Senior dog (fromfidowithlove.wordpress.com)
- Dixie came in with Pickles…she’s located in the Sebring Kill Shelter, Florida. Please help her… (winddrinker.wordpress.com)
- MTV Movie Award 2013 Nominees and Hollywood Celebrities Come Out to Support Steps4Paws Fashion Rescues Campaign (prweb.com)
- Doggy play group literally saving their lives (fox4kc.com)