There are many reasons that people do not adopt a black cat or dog. One reason is that they are superstitious. Really? Wow, not adopting a four-legged family member due to the color of their skin is just simply well silly!
- Colour carries little clout when it comes to B.C. pet adoptions (theprovince.com)
- “Black dog syndrome” forces Saskatchewan strays to Vancouver Island for adoption (globalnews.ca)
- A Mother’s “Intuition” (animallovergal82.wordpress.com)
- The Mysterious Black Cat (misticaluna.wordpress.com)
- Why Black Is Best (humanrescuesdog.com)
- Witches & Black Cats (hannahdoveblog.wordpress.com)
- April Cat Adoption Special (franklintails.wordpress.com)
- Bay Area Families Seek Ex-Guide Dog Trainees For Adoption (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
Snoop a lemon beagle adopted by a happy family. Please when thinking of a four legged soul addition to you and your family’s life you check out your local rescue.