Taren Jean Wilson is a lover of cats! Taren saved two feral cats, last year. The one kitty Taren saved she found a home for The other kitty very sick she made a home for. Mitya, my grandkitty and Taren’s son-kitty has been a challenge of love and time and money. Today Mitya is thriving, and this due to the love of Taren. I am proud of her in so many ways, this is one way that is so special. Taren, believes when you take on a 4 legged soul as a family member, you stick with them literaly thru thick and thin!
Please help a feral cat rescue.
http://www.feralcatrescuemd.org/ Please Donate!
- Support Hart’s Adopt Program! (livingnorthof7.wordpress.com)
- Redmond man says feral cats being poisoned (ktvz.com)
- Texas Animal Anti-Cruelty Laws (tnr512.wordpress.com)
Please see the memorial stones and other great concrete art, Ebay ID
We raise money for great causes!
- Blind puppy’s first moments after surgery (kvue.com)
- Pet Rescue by Judy erects new million-dollar animal shelter in Sanford (orlandoweekly.com)
- Sinking Spring woman founds a rescue for Yorkies (readingeagle.com)
- Fort Collins Cat Rescue takes in 114 kittens and cats in less than three weeks (northfortynews.com)
- Austin doctor giving new sight to blind rescued puppy (kvue.com)
Please See Story On Ryder McConathy Gets His Dog Cacious, A Wheelchair See Story-http://www.whas11.com/community/Lexington-boy-sells-keychains-raises-money-for-dogs-wheelchair-218500361.html
http://www.whas11.com/community/Lexington-boy-sells-keychains-raises-money-for-dogs-wheelchair-218500361.htmlFor Ryder McConathy, his dog is more than just a family pet; he’s like a brother. So when the 8-year-old’s pooch developed a disability, the caring kid was eager to do anything to help.
Ryder’s dog, Cacious, was diagnosed with degenerative mylopathy last fall, which has caused him to lose function in his hind legs, WLEX reported. To get around, the disabled dog needed a costly wheelchair, so Ryder stepped up and started selling colorful magnets and key chains to raise enough money for the purchase.
He donated the extra funds to the Humane Society
- Lexington boy sells key chains, raises money for dog’s wheelchair (whas11.com)
- True BFFs: Boy, 8, Sells Keychains To Buy Disabled Dog Wheelchair (huffingtonpost.com)
- WATCH: Child buys wheels for injured dog (wtvr.com)
View your listing: PAW PRINT PET MEMORIAL Personalized Cat Dog 10in Manatee No Kill Shelter – 130962339954
Please see our concrete art on concreteforacause ID on Ebay to purchase paw print memorials to raise funds for Manatee No Kill Shelter on Ebay
- Please Support No Kill Manatee County! ADOPTION EVENT JULY 27TH 2013! Please Tell 3 Friends and They Tell 3 Friends! (concreteforacause.wordpress.com)